10 Tips When Applying for a Mortgage Loan
1. Do not change jobs or become self-employed.
2. Do not buy a car, truck or van unless you plan to live in it.
3. Do not use your credit cards or let your payments fall behind.
4. Do not spend the money you have saved for your downpayment.
5. Do not buy furniture before you buy your house.
6. Do not originate any new inquiries on your credit report.
7. Do not make any large deposits into your bank account.
8. Do not change bank accounts.
9. Do not co-sign for anyone.
10. Do not purchase anything until after the closing.
Leave a Reply